MOST IMPORTANT THING:
You must like Front-end very much. Positive emotions are our engine of work process, and we like to keep it that way further.
Necessary to know:
- Ability to create understandable and reusable components;
- You should be able to find html/css bugs without throwing monitor to the nearest window;
- Knowledge of front end pitfalls is necessary (including common bugs on tablets/phones);
- SASS, including loops and maps;
- Ability to organize code wisely for adaptive websites;
- Good knowledge of css optimizations.
- Ability to comment your code (boring, but useful);
- Understandable and reusable components;
- Good knowledge of js/jQuery optimizations (memory leaks, slow/fast selectors);
- Basics of object-oriented programming patterns.
- Useful habits of programming in big projects;
- Stable knowledge of memory-eating stuff in Angular;
- Angular-resource, ui-router;
- Ability to explain what is $digest cycle.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Motivated and ambitious colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
Varat pieteikties vakancei nosūtot savu cv un pieteikumu: