- Supporting, consulting and training system users;
- Analyzing bug reports, solving problem requests and managing instructions and documentation;
- Development, programing;
- Setup and maintenance of IT General Controls, user rights administration.
- Higher education in Computer Science or finance;
- A proven track record in development and support of MS Dynamics Ax;
- Strong understanding of standard MS Dynamics Ax functionality including Financial, Warehouse, HR Management modules;
- SQL knowledge;
- Fluent Latvian, Russian and English language skills;
- Business oriented personality with good analytical and problem solving skills;
- The ability to perform and prioritize various tasks;
- The ability to be independent and proactive;
- Positive and supportive personality.
You can apply to the position by submitting your CV and application: