Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop complex stored procedures, functions, triggers, views and queries in support of application development;
- Participate in application development projects and be responsible for the database architecture and design;
- Review and optimise existing stored procedures, functions, triggers and queries;
- Convert existing embedded SQL code into stored procedures;
- Develop custom scripts to automate various database management processes;
- Occasionally write single-time reports on demand;
- Define and review best practice standards for data integrity;
- Develop and monitor various ETL jobs for our Data Warehouse.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of professional work experience;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic;
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills;
- A degree in Computer Science, IT or related field is considered a plus.
- Strong experience in MySQL, procedures, functions, triggers, views and queries;
- Working knowledge of building/maintaining Data Warehouse solutions;
- Knowledge and experience with various db migration projects is considered a plus.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Motivated and ambitious colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
You can apply to the position by submitting your CV and application: