Location: Dubai, UAE
Schedule: 6 days a week, 8 hrs a day +1 h break
Welcomes guests, handles table reservations, controls the flow of guests, supervises the assigned station / section, and serves (if needed) Food & Beverage to guests in a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible manner consistent with established performance and productivity standards in any of the Food & Beverage Outlets (Restaurants, Bars, Room -Service, Banquets) in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- F&B/Hospitality Vocational certificate or diploma or its equivalent;
- Basic food hygiene training;
- 1-year similar position in a five-star hotel;
- Hotel school 6 month to 1-year internship;
- Hardworking, open and friendly personality with attention to details and quality;
- Fluent English language, Arabic will be advantage.
- All expenses covered by employer (documentation, accommodation, flight tickets etc);
- Employment contract for 2 years with option to prolong it;
- 500-600 eur on hands plus tips.
You can apply to the position by submitting your CV and application: